Monday, December 27, 2010

Never Expected...

I decided to write about my daily life three years ago. But of course not technologically. I decided to write in a diary. But it doesn't last last for long cause i had trouble keeping it in a safe place where my mom or my brothers couldn't know minus existed (that's what i called my diary "minus"). I started writing about what's going on every day. I once wrote that i will print fake money in the middle of the night. Crumple it, wet it, and then iron it. i even wrote what the money was for-treating my friend to movie after school. I was so stupid then i right after writing it, i suddenly fell asleep just like that i was asleep i also didn't know how it happen. When i woke up at dawn the next morning, i realized i hadn't keep minus away. I got ready for school that day. When i was about to leave, my dad told me not to go to school. So i guess my parents had found out about minus and read every page of it. And now i have trouble typing what was going on with my life before i decided to have a blog. Now catching up...Now you could say that my life is not the same as any 14year old. You want to know why? That's cause i don't' go to school anymore. I stopped schooling in the middle of secondary one. That's when i was 12 years of age. Now... you all were wondering why i had stopped schooling. I'll tell you why cause i had done this horrible thing which now i found it stupid. I dunno if i feel like writing it on my blog.But it's not that kind of thing i've done like smoking or taking drugs or having a relationship with a wild boy anything like that NO. And now i decided not to talk about it. Looking back i feel bad about doing it to my mom cause after my mom had found out about it, i had been giving a whole scolding just a verbal of speech no violence involved. And i lock myself in my room for about how many days i dun even remember. I cried the moment i went in for some time and was hoping mom would come in and wrap me around her arms comforting me... saying that she had forgiven me for what i've done. But she never came in. I cried and waited every day waiting for her to come but she never did I dare not come out but only at night when i was starving madly. Mom had left me food every day at night on the table for me but i did not eat the food. I drank water or cook a meal myself. I'll write some other time....
Still there,Fudge(that's not my real name. I took it from a book i read thinking it was a pleasant name to name myself)
PS. I hate my real name...

No comments:

Post a Comment